Welcome to Schmincke, finest artists' colours
Since 4 generations the traditional Schmincke-goal is making and providing the very best finest artists' colours for demanding artists. In 1881 Josef Horadam and Hermann Schmincke...
Behind the scences...
.... of Schmincke watercolour production
Would you like to see more....? Click for more videos »
Discover the new Schmincke Creative Blog! Here you will find several step-by-step tutorials, hints and artifices on different creative themes and colours in application.
With this tool, you will find the ideal medium for your individual creative painting technique with Schmincke artists´ colors - from surface preparation on changes of various color properties through to final treatment.
For the PC-version, please click here.
For the smartphone version, please use the QR code.
New from February 2017
125 Years HORADAM® watercolours
We are happy to announce that in the Jubilee Year 2017, Schmincke enlarges and optimizes - after some years of research - the HORADAM® watercolours to the premium 140 assortment.
- 139 brilliant, intense colours in half and full pans and 5 and 15 ml tubes + Oxgall:
- 100 unchanged colour shades, 35 new colour shades, 4 optimized tones in highest quality as always
- 112 tones with highest possible lightfastness (4 and 5 stars)
- 95 one-pigment-colour shades for brilliant mixing results
- Enlarged colour ranges due to new pigment classes as well as 20 new pigments, e.g. quinacridone, perylene, transparent iron oxides
- Enlargement of the AQUA mediums assortment: 3 new mediums for more creative options
Available as of 2017, 1st February –
including four brand-new dot-cards
What makes the new HORADAM® watercoulor assortment so special and what´s new?
We added some new Mediums to the assortment, e.g.:
- Safflower oil (50 004)
- AEROSPRAY B72 (50 404)
- Print-Medium relief-/ intaglio black (50 057)
We´ve got some brand new videos for you: