- Shake well before use.
- Crackle varnish 2 is ready to use, but can be diluted with water if necessary.
- The remains water-soluble after getting dry.
- Please clean working tools as soon as possible with water or water and soap.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Sizes: 60 ml, 200 ml and 1000 ml
Contains: gum arabic, water.
May produce an allergic reation.
- Apply RAPID undercoat 1 to the support with a wide paintbrush and, depending on the support and ambient temperature, allow to dry for approx. 50 – 90 minutes
- Highly absorbent supports should be precoated with RAPID undercoat 1 which has been 20 – 30 % thinned with turpentine substitute.
- Then apply crackle varnish 2 to the still slightly tacky undercoat.
- The cracks appear during the drying process that now takes several hours. After one more day of resting, the objects are coloured using Schmincke oil colours, e.g. MUSSINI® Vandyke brown 10667.
- The water-soluble crackle varnish 2 is carefully removed after another 24 hours using a slightly damp sponge.
- If necessary, another finishing coat can be applied with RAPID undercoat 1.
- Please ask for detailed product information.