- For cleaning painting tools like brushes and palettes.
- Submerge brush only to the ferrule – in accordance to the used lacquers the product might also solve the varnish of the brush handle.
- Eco brush cleaner based on water/alcohol is not suitable as thinner for oil colours, oil mediums or varnishes.
- The product is not suitable as a solvent for varnishes and resins.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
General hints for cleaning brushes
- Please clean brushes as soon as possible, just before the artists´ colours get dried.
- Before cleaning scratch the paint nearly restless out of the brush.
- Brushes should not rest unnecessarily long in brush cleaner.
- Don´t place the brush directly on the brush tip – this would deform it´s hairs and bristles.
- Also brushes cleaned with brush cleaner should be cleaned thoroughly with water and curd soap after finishing work.
- Brushes should be dried almost at room temperature and not e.g. on a radiator.
Sizes: 60 ml, 200 ml and 1000 ml
Contains: water, alcohols, surface-active agents.
Signal word: Danger
Flammable liquid and vapour.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.