- Shake well before use.
- Spray at room temperature after spray test and rise pressure by moving the can from one side to the other and from top to bottom and holding the can at a distance of about 40 cm from the vertically positioned or slightly inclined and completely dry object. (Advice: Spray head should be moved regularly. Make the change in spray direction away from the picture. With AEROPUMP cans the spray formation is less dispersed in comparison with AEROSPRAY cans.)
- The level of gloss depends in accordance to absorbance of the surface, painting technique and the thickness of the film.
- Sometimes an intermediate fixation of the art work is helpful.
- The subsequent fixing of the surface of a picture produced using materials low in binding agents like charcoal or pencil may cause the colour shade to become significantly darker. Using too much fixative frequently causes a loss of “lightness”. The product may also makes the support, for example the paper, more transparent.
- Also suitable for pastels if used sparingly. Due to higher resin content stronger fixation than pastel fixative, but also might increase more the intensity of colour!
- The fixative coats normally used in practice give no special UV protection to the paints used! For this reason, we recommend that you use high-quality and lightfast artists´ paints from the outset as far as possible.
- Any clogged-up spray heads are best cleaned using alcohol / ethanol.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Sizes: 350 ml
Contains: shellac and ketone resin, alcohols.
Signal word: Danger
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not breathe spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.