- Shake well before use.
- Fixative for pastels is ready to use, but can be diluted with alcohol / ethanol.
- Product should be applied with a special fixative diffuser.
- Please clean tools as soon as possible with alcohol / ethanol.
- The product is based on alcohol and cannot be mixed with those based on mineral spirit.
- The level of gloss depends in accordance to absorbance of the surface, painting technique and the thickness of the film.
- Sometimes an intermediate fixation of the art work is helpful.
- The subsequent fixing of the surface of a picture produced using materials low in binding agents, especially pastels or chalks, may cause the colour shade to become significantly darker. Using too much fixative frequently causes a loss of “lightness”. The product may also makes the support, for example the paper, more transparent.
- The fixative coats normally used in practice give no special UV protection to the paints used! For this reason, we recommend that you use high-quality and lightfast artists´ paints from the outset as far as possible.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Sizes: 200 ml
Contains: polyvinyl resin, alcohols.
Signal word: Danger
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.