You will need:
- Schmincke AERO COLOR® Professional Candy Colours: Sunflower Yellow (28022), Poppy Red (28030), Sky Blue (28041)
- Watercolour paper, e.g. Hahnemühle
- Acrylic round brush, e.g. daVinci
- Masking Tape, glass of water, palette
- Compass, pencil
- Fineliner (black and grey), white gel pen
Let the colours dry. Finally, you can add several information into the chromatic circle, e.g.:
- creative colour names: think of your own names, e.g.Thursday blue, Berlin grey,...
- the real names of the three basic colours, here: Sunflower Yellow (28022), Poppy Red (28030) and Sky Blue (28041), to remember, which colours can be mixed to perfect secondaries (as this is not possible with all colours)
- maybe some wordplays or motivation phrases - poetryis always a good idea.