You will need:
- Schmincke DESIGNERs GOUACHE Mixing white 25098, Naples yellow light 25201, Bordeaux 25318 and Ivory black 25788
- 1 sheet of paper, e.g. Hahnemühle Nostalgie or another smooth paper, ca. 190 g/m2
- hair brushes in different sizes, round and flat, e.g. da Vinci
- pencil, rubber, ruler, if necessary a pattern
- Mixing palette, a glass with water, cloth
Finally, when all colours have been dried, you paint last details: the front shield in a lightened yellow, the lamps get some reflexes in pure Naples yellow as well as a structure painted with light grey. The radiator gets thin black lines and after al lthe car gets its faked-up license plate. If necessary, small faults can easily be corrected with the opaque colours.
With the revised DESIGNERs GOUACHE assortment Schmincke offers 48 colours which are highly appreciated particularlyamong designers. All Schmincke gouache series (HORADAM® GOUACHE, AKADEMIE® Gouache and DESIGNERsGOUACHE) can be combined and mixed among each other.
- 48 colours – optimized, well-balanced assortment
- Highly opaque, intense and velvet mat
- A very good lightfastness
- Smooth and streak-free application, rewettable after drying
- Application with an airbrush ( from 0.3 mm nozzle) possible
- Available in 20 ml tubes, black and white also in 120 ml tubes.